Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

facebookОдноклассникиВКонтактеЖЖМой МирBlogger Я.ру google-buzzLiveInternetМой кругТвитерRSS Закладки браузераEmailEmail
Spoiling day ...... for my hands !

The cold weather hurts the hands and face skin more than we can imagine .... that's why after today  frozen hands  I've decide to offers them some special spoiling .


Here is what i will be using :   Stenders  Massage Butter  (  contains -mango, cocoa and shea butter ),  Stenders Tea tree essential oil, Stenders Cranberry hand cream and polyethylene gloves .




The process looks so : 

 -The massage butter is solid , and it's melt just in the contact with the heat.  I've cut a piece of it, and putted in a glass, then melted it over the warm water , until it's became oil. I suggest to cut just a small piece, bc it will be more than enough, for me I cut too much and we have had some spoiling with my neighbor   :)


  
- The I added 6 drops of tea tree oil  ( you can use any essential oil you have ) , also can add as much oil u wish, from 3 to 6 drops.



 - Covered my hands with the mixture and took on the gloves.



- After the 20 minutes of relaxing took off the gloves and cleaned the oil with a wet and warm towel, then with a paper tissue.
- The last touch was that I applied hands cream ( but this is optional, as per ur wish )




           It's really makes ur skin soooooo soft,  a high level of softness.....nutritious, protective and unbelievable moisturized . As for me, no doubts, that also is the most healthy care u could ever give to ur hands  and skin.


P.S.   Stenders Shop direction for whome got curious :
http://www.stenders-cosmetics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a happy mom of a Moldavian-Saudi princess, named Amelia . A wife of an amazing Saudi man, whom I love from my deepest heart . A daughter of my best parents , and a sis for my only beloved brother.

Popular Posts

Translate