Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

facebookОдноклассникиВКонтактеЖЖМой МирBlogger Я.ру google-buzzLiveInternetМой кругТвитерRSS Закладки браузераEmailEmail

Don't forget to say mashallah .....

Allah cross stitch ! 

When ever make a promise , keep it ..... I promised my husband to make him every year on his bd a cross stitch gift . I continue it with happiness ...


Generally I give preference to Arabic calligraphy . Last year I made up the Mashallah or ما شاء الله cross stitch. This year I was looking for something more modern if its possible . I found over internet a picture with Allah calligraphy , so I took it into Pattern Maker and made its scheme . 
I'm adding the scheme in case if someone wants to try to cross stitch it too :)

Here is my work :

















1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm a happy mom of a Moldavian-Saudi princess, named Amelia . A wife of an amazing Saudi man, whom I love from my deepest heart . A daughter of my best parents , and a sis for my only beloved brother.

Popular Posts

Translate